Monday, April 3, 2017

Flourishing Phrases Note Cards

The Flourishing Phrases stamp set has gorgeous images and greetings that work well for easy cards as well as fancier ones. I came up with a design that you could make a whole stack of in a matter of minutes. Make them in a variety of colors like the 2016-2018 In-colors that I used here and they would make a great gift. Just watch my 5-minute video tutorial above for my tips and tricks to make these note cards.

All the supplies you'll need for this project are available for purchase HERE!

Get a free tutorial when you order from me!!
I reward my customers with free, exclusive tutorials.
Choices and Details HERE!


Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details

Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee

0 comments:

Post a Comment