Friday, April 7, 2017

Cool Treats Cards

It's time to say goodbye to the 2015-2017 In-colors and what better way to say goodbye than with an ice cream cone. On Monday, April 10th, the retiring list will be announced and these colors will change to "while supplies last" status, and may even already be sold out. Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder are two of my favorites that will be disappearing. Make sure you get them before they're gone.

If you watch my short 8-minute above video, I'll show you how to make these cards. I will also share my tips for how to bend a photopolymer stamp and how to use up small paper scraps to make a bigger piece. All the supplies you'll need for this project are available for purchase HERE!

Get a free tutorial when you order from me!!
I reward my customers with free, exclusive tutorials.
Choices and Details HERE!


Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details

Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee

0 comments:

Post a Comment