Monday, March 27, 2017

Basket Bunch Thank You Cards

Only 5 days left to earn FREE Products with Sale-a-bration!!

These fun little chick cards are easy to make. The note card uses just a few supplies. Then take the note card design and use it to create a stepped up version. I'll show you how I used the masking technique and watercoloring to create this card in my above video tutorial. I made these cards into Thank You cards, but you could change out the greeting to make them Easter Cards. All the supplies you'll need for this project are available for purchase HERE!

FREE Tutorial
Earn a FREE tutorial from me when you place a $15* order in my Stampin' Up Store (see the choices HERE).

FREE Sale-a-bration Product
Also, get a free sale-a-bration product if you spend $50* in my Stampin' Up Store (until March 31, 2017).


Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details

(click on banner for more information)

Join and share with me on my Facebook Group:
Bee Stamping with Qbee

4 comments: