Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cupcake Punch Kiss Tents

Today is the first day of the Stampin' Up OnStage convention. These are the little favors I made to give out to my friends there. They are really easy to make. In fact, I assembled 100 of the on my plane ride to Salt Lake City. If you want to find out how to make them just watch my above video tutorial. All the supplies you'll need for this project are available for purchase HERE!

FREE Tutorial
Earn a FREE tutorial from me when you place a $15* order in my Stampin' Up Store
(see the choices HERE).

Quick Reference
  • Cupcake Base (makes 6): Start with a 4" x 6" piece of Chocolate Chip card stock. On the 4" side, score at the 1", 2" and 3" marks.
  • Run piece through the Big Shot with the Chevron Embossing Folder.
  • On the 6" side, cut into SIX 1" strips.
  • Fold along the score lines and glue overlapping the end segments.


Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details

Bee Stamping with Qbee

1 comments:

  1. These are so cute!!! You make it so fast and easy. I'm having a get together with some friends and know I'll be making these. Thanks for all you share!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete