- The NEW Stampin' Up catalog begins
- The last day to order retiring products
- The last day to order from the Occasions Mini
- The last day before price increase
- A New Starter Kit Special begins (and it's a good one)
In the meantime, I thought I would share with you a new stamp set that will be available tomorrow: You've Got This. Learn how I watercolored this beautiful flower with glycerin.
I developed the Watercoloring with Glycerin technique a few weeks ago. Basically I use an aquapainter filled with distilled water and dip it into a drop of glycerin. I mix the glycerin with a drop of reinker and then I use the glycerin/reinker combination to color my image. The video will also show you how to do shading. The great thing about this technique is that you can stamp with Memento Ink and use Whisper White Card Stock. :) All the supplies you'll need for this project are available for purchase HERE!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details