*** Please Note the Giveaway has now ended. ***
I'm celebrating 5 years of blogging with a giveaway. FIVE lucky people will win ONE of the following prizes: Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, Sweetheart Treat Bags, Sweet Sayings Cards & Envelopes, Large Rhinestone Jewels Pack, Silver Ribbon Roll. To enter, just click the link below and leave me your name and email address on the form (information shared on this form will never be sold or used for any other purpose).
The Winners are...
~~~ Thank You everyone for entering ~~~
Five years ago today, I started my blog QbeesQuest.com. My very first post was a triangle treat box that my son and I made for his second grade class for Valentine's Day (check out my first post HERE). I didn't write a tutorial for my very first post, so I'm remedying that today. I hope my blogiversary triangle box makes you smile, just like it did for me. The tassel, the buttercup and the cute greeting look like they are having a party. So have a Hershey's kiss today in my honor and here's to many more years of blogging fun. Find out the supplies you'll need for this project and where to get them HERE!
Triangle Box Tutorial
1. Start with an 8" x 4" piece of Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper. On the 8" side, score at the 4" mark.
2. On BOTH 4" sides, make a pencil mark at the 2" mark (see red dots).
4. This is how your piece should be scored when it's finished.
5. Fold the piece along all the score lines.
6. Bring the triangle together so that the flaps overlap on one side and punch a 1/8" hole. Do the same for the other side.
7. Place a piece of sticky strip on one of the side flaps.
8. Remove the sticky strip liner and adhere the one side together. Also, place your candy or gift inside the box.
9. Tie the top with 3 pieces of twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack. After I tied the knot, I also unraveled the ends to make them look like a tassel.
10. Decorate the front of the box. I embossed a Petite Petals Flower with Pool Party embossing powder and punched it out with the matching punch and embellished it with a Summer Starfruit Dahlia. I stamped "Cheer Up Buttercup" in Coastal Cabana Ink and the arrow in Crisp Cantaloupe ink on a Whisper White Banner cut with the Banners Framelits on the Big Shot. Before adhering the banner to the box, I lined the bottom with a line of Gold Sequin Trim. I hope you like my cheery box.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
*FREE with $50 order until March 31st, 2014. Click HERE for details.