Here's a cute treat holder that is SUPER EASY to make, thanks once again to the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I want to thank Deb Valder for inspiring me with her Treat Holders. I ultimately changed Deb's dimensions to fit my Hershey's miniatures snugger and make the front a little longer to accommodate a larger greeting. These holders are good favors for mass production, so I've included some time saver tips. You can get EIGHT treat holders out of one sheet of 8-½” x 11” card stock. We made these holders in my Sweet Valentine Class and they were a big hit. Find out the supplies you'll need and where to get them HERE!
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Treat Holder
1. Start with a 5-½” x 2” piece* of Pool Party CS. On the 5-½” side, score at the 2-¼” and 3-¼” marks. *Note: it’s easier to slide the piece into the punch if you cut the strip, just slightly under 2”.
2. Punch the strip on both ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
3. Fold the piece along the score lines.
4. Tie the top with a 5" length of Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffled Ribbon.
5. Wrap a Hershey’s miniature with a 3” x 1-½” piece of Fresh Prints DSP. Note: Hershey's Miniatures are NOT Hershey's Nuggets. Hershey's miniatures are thinner and longer than nuggets and usually come in a mixed bag of four flavors.
6. Place the candy in the holder.
8. Adhere the label to the front of the holder. Add a Rhinestone Jewel.
Time Saver Step One
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details