I just love the Day of Gratitude stamp set. The medallion piece is gorgeous and could be used for other occasions. This is the card I designed for one of the October stamp club projects.
Supplies: (all Stampin' Up!, except for last item)
Stamp Sets: Day of Gratitude, Thankful For
Card Stock: Confetti Cream, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Early Espresso 5/8” Grosgrain
Basic Pearls Jewels
Big Shot & Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder
Standard Card Base in Confetti Cream
4 -¼” x 4” Early Espresso
4-1/16” x 3-15/16” Old Olive
Scraps of Very Vanilla for stamping medallion & acorn
16” Early Espresso Grosgrain
1. Stamp Greeting in bottom right corner of card base.
2. Stamp Medallion Pieces and Acorn with the stated colors on Very Vanilla:
- Cajun Craze medallion piece, cut along outside leaving a little vanilla showing
- Early Espresso medallion piece, cut just inside of the outside line, cut next to the leaves
- Old Olive medallion piece, cut the innermost flower
- Early Espresso Acorn, cut around edges
3. Run Old Olive Card Stock through the big shot using the embossing folder.
4. Adhere and layer pieces of the medallion together.
5. Use an orange sharpie to color a basic pearl. Adhere to the center of the medallion piece.
6. Adhere all the pieces of the card together using photo as guide for placement.
7. Tie ribbon around bottom third of the card. Tie using right-over-left and then left-over-right movement. Angle cut ribbon ends.
Thanks for looking!!