and if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows.
They never let poor Rudolph play in any reindeer games.
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight."
"Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history."
Hershey's Reindeer and Hershey's Sleigh
GET BOTH tutorials FREE with a $15* order or $9.99
Rudolf and his friends want to prance into your home this
Tutorial includes over 90 photos and time saver steps.
How to get this tutorial:
1. FREE with a minimum $15* order in MY STAMPIN' UP! STORE. I've lowered the order amount to make it even easier to earn my tutorials for FREE. Once your order has been placed, just email me with your choice of tutorial. Limit ONE FREE tutorial per order. Click HERE to shop now. For a supply list, click HERE. *before tax and s&h
2. FREE for my current downline team. Purchase the starter kit, and you will have free access to ALL of my paid tutorials. Click HERE to learn more or to join.
3. $9.99 for the Instant Download. Pay securely with Paypal. You don't need a paypal account to pay. As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive the link to download the PDF. Note: Please download your PDF within 24 hours of purchase, as the link will expire. Before purchasing, please read the Terms & Conditions of usage below. Please note: if you are having trouble checking out and use Internet Explorer as your browser, try switching to Firefox or Chrome. Some versions of Internet Explorer do not work with the checkout.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details
Terms and Conditions of usage:
1. Instructions for my paid tutorials are for your personal use and can NOT be shared in person or online.
2. Demonstrators may use my paid tutorials to teach their clubs and classes, but they must NOT make or distribute copies of the paid tutorial to their customers. If customers want their own copy, they must purchase it from my website (QbeesQuest.com).
3. Photos or videos of finished projects may be shared online, but credit in the form of a link back to my website (QbeesQuest.com) must be given. Photos or videos of the intermediate steps used to create the project can NOT be shared.
4. The projects you make using my paid tutorials may be used for SWAPS, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source of your project.
5. You may sell the finished projects you make using my tutorials, but you must give me credit by naming my website (QbeesQuest.com) as the source for the project on your labeling or packaging.
6. You can NOT make a digital cut file from my paid tutorials to share with others. You may make a digital cut file for your own personal use.
7. The projects you make using my paid tutorials can NOT be used for publication or contest submission.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
This tutorial is neither authorized nor sponsored by The Hershey Company.